Re: Proposed mini-policy for NetBSD kernel packages

> Kernels must always have a Provides entry for the specific image that they
> contain, of the form:
>
>     netbsd-kernel-image-<version> (i.e., kernel-image-1.6.1)

maybe 1.6 will suffice, I guess the kernel interfaces are guaranteed to
not change in one stable version. The only exception I know about is
ipfilter which changed between 1.6 and 1.6.1 and this could be solved by
having a special Provides entry for ipfilter and making the ipfilter
userland tools a separate package.

Bye	Pavel