Gigantic build log for console-setup

Hi,

While preparing a console-setup upload, I was a bit baffled by the heavy
scrolling in my terminal, with *lots* of such lines:

    Hexadecimal number > 0xffffffff non-portable at /home/kibi/debian-installer/packages/console-setup/Fonts/bdf2psf line 478, <BDF> line 248533.

Trying to check the previous build log, my browser would spin… and wget
on the raw log yielded a 850+ MB file…

Running a build locally under debuild, the .build file is 1.5 GB.

The aforementioned pattern makes up for 10763352 lines out of 10809228.

I have no idea about the severity of this warning, but we should
definitely look into adressing it or silencing it in some way…

Cc-ing the wb team for information about those huge logs. I don't have
any metrics, but that's the kind of size that seems way higher than it
should be.

Cheers,