Re: Writable partition for D-I ISO images

A followup to my post from December

It's possible to access the data partition when booting a real CD
using mount with an offset.

offset=$(fdisk -l /dev/sr0 | awk '/p3/ { print $2 * 512 }')
mount -ooffset=$offset /dev/sr0 /data

But the partition is read-only.

--
regards Thomas