Re: debian 12.5 fails installation

Hi David,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 10:37:19AM +1100, David wrote:

>debian 12.5  direct or live version fails to find boot device
>after install. (AMD-64) on 1Tbit HDD.
>
>Why is the EFI directory blank ?.
>
>HDD previously able to load Fedora , Voyager ,Kylin , Ubuntu ,KaOS etc.

We've done lots of test installations using exactly those images. See

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCD/ReleaseTesting/Bookworm_r5

for more information about the tests that were performed on release
day.

If you're having problems with installation on your system and would
like some support, then please give us more details about that system,
what options you chose during installation etc.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back