Re: debian-installer | salsa-ci: if version-skewed, use the currently available ABI version (!41)

Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> (2024-01-26):
> Philip Hands <phil@hands.com> writes:
>
> > How about using '++'?
>
> After a little more thought I concluded that '+~' is marginally better,
> so here's that alternative, just in case anyone agrees with me:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/philh/debian-installer/-/commit/f5044026b07d8dbf938394193708b33ea811ae2e

Both solutions (and others in the same vein) sound specific enough that
they shouldn't affect stable releases so feel free to pick whatever you
like best.

Cheers,