Re: salsa CI

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> The CI on salsa doesn't manage to build the debian-installer package
> because the signed linux 6.6.13 package is not available yet.

Is the thing you want to:
  a) be able to build d-i on salsa even when we're in version skew,
or
  b) do you want to be able to test with the latest version, whether it is signed or not?

If what you're after a), I have a patch that does that, as you can see
here:

  https://salsa.debian.org/philh/debian-installer/-/jobs/5193962

which works by finding out the version that's actually available, and
using whatever it is (in this case, it used 6.6.11).

Cheers, Phil.
--
Philip Hands -- https://hands.com/~phil