Re: install isos with 6.1.0-16

Hi Steve,

Le 01/01/2024 à 15:10, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
Hi!

On Mon, Jan 01, 2024 at 12:32:41PM +0100, Zargos wrote:
Sorry if i'm not on the right list address (i'd like to know which is the
good one).

When will the install ISO will use 6.1.0-16 kernel? as when creating
unofficial ISO all actual process use 6.1.0-15 kernel. Because of this,
install failed with error because the version difference.

This is what happen with simple-cdd/debian-cd use to generate ISOs.

or maybe there is a trick to know to avoid the generation using 6.1.0-16
udebs?
6.1.0-16 isn't in stable yet, only in stable-updates. If you're using
simple-cdd, I'm guessing it (or your config) is trying to include
stable-updates too and that is the cause of your problem.

yes and now it is with 6.1.0-17 and still no update of installers :)

As to how to do that, check the docs for simple-cdd. I can't help much
with that, as I've never used it.

Have to make some research to workaround the issue :) thanks

regards