Re: Please rebuild netboot installer images for bookworm

On 03/03/2023 04:18, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
harry88@gmx.ph <harry88@gmx.ph> (2023-03-03):
Please could the netboot images be rebuilt to be based on the new kernel?

That will happen for the next release. In the meanwhile, as usual, you
can use daily builds:
   https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/daily-build-overview.html

Hi Cyril,

Thanks a lot for your reply and for all your hard work on the installer.

I had decided against using the daily builds because I wanted to use a
signed image. But I see now that you've addressed that concern before in
bug#892803.

Best wishes,
Harold.