Wikipage: non-free-firmware vs. netboot

Hi,

I resisted adding anything about netboot to the installation guide, but
thought it would make sense to at least refresh the relevant wikipage[1]
a little.

I've just done so, dropping old or complicated things (firmware udebs,
building your own installer, etc.), adding the good old “USB stick”
solution, and creating an entry for Debian 12 with the changes regarding
non-free-firmware.

 1. https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/NetbootFirmware

Further updates from others are more than welcome, I don't plan on
leading more changes there. As usual, I'll try to answer any questions
people might have.

Cheers,