Re: Re: Shim and secure boot status, leading up to bookworm

Hi Steve,

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 20:27:20 +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 25, 2023 at 12:40:07PM -0700, Jeremy Hall wrote:
> >
> >When things get built, will there be a path forward for people who
> >might need grub modules like serial console for accessibility reasons?
>
> The serial module has already been added to the signed grub binary a
> while back (2.06-4). If you need anything else, please ask or file
> bugs.

I would like to draw your attention to:

   https://salsa.debian.org/grub-team/grub/-/merge_requests/14
   https://bugs.debian.org/920610

For my use case, the inclusion of the http module would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your work and looking forward to bookworm,

  Andi