Review for the non-free-firmware template in apt-setup

Hi,

(I seem to remember d-l-e is where people could ask for some review,
making sure original strings are fine before asking people to translate
anything, hence the copy; plus Holger for the sublevel stuff towards the
end.)

Quick update: I think I have hw-detect and debian-cd mostly ready at
this point (and selected packages are currently being moved from
non-free to non-free-firwmare by their maintainers), and I'm moving on
to polishing apt-setup.

At the moment we have the following templates, only used at priority low
(expert mode), asking whether contrib and/or non-free should be enabled:

    Template: apt-setup/contrib
    Type: boolean
    Default: false
    # :sl1:
     Some additional software has been made to work with Debian. Though this
     software is free, it depends on non-free software for its operation. This
     software is not a part of Debian, but standard Debian tools can be
     used to install it.
     .
     Please choose whether you want this software to be made available to you.

    Template: apt-setup/non-free
    Type: boolean
    Default: false
    # :sl1:
     Some non-free software has been made to work with Debian. Though this
     software is not at all a part of Debian, standard Debian tools can be used
     to install it. This software has varying licenses which may prevent you
     from using, modifying, or sharing it.
     .
     Please choose whether you want to have it available anyway.

Therefore I've drafted the following for apt-setup/non-free-firmware:

    Template: apt-setup/non-free-firmware
    Type: boolean
    Default: false
    # :sl5:
     Some non-free firmware has been made to work with Debian. Though this
     firmware is not at all a part of Debian, standard Debian tools can be used
     to install it. This firmware has varying licenses which may prevent you
     from using, modifying, or sharing it.
     .
     Please choose whether you want to have it available anyway.

Differences:
 - non-free → non-free-firmware
 - software → firmware
 - :sl1: → :sl5:

I don't think we need to go into more details about why there are
different components, why non-free-firmware was split out of non-free,
etc. After all, those questions are only asked in expert mode, and
I'd hope expert users to have heard about our move to supporting this
new non-free-firmware component… Hopefully we'll have some release notes
about it, possibly installation guide updates, etc.

I've selected sublevel 5 instead of sublevel 1, to make sure this isn't
going to hurt the translation status (which localechooser uses to warn
against incomplete translations at the very beginning of the
installation process). Since that template is only shown in expert mode,
and since we're adding /pretty late/ in the release cycle, I'd be happy
to have translations if translators jump on it, and “sed” the non-free
on into non-free-firmware, but we shouldn't block on this… I'll let
Holger comment about that part and possibly propose different plans.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,