Re: Daily d-i images for i386 not being built?

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2023-08-28):
> Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Sun, 27 Aug 2023 21:42:54 +0200):
> > Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> (2023-08-27):
> > > So no more netinst images,
> >
> > And any other sections about CD, DVD, etc. must go.
> >
> > > but the "Other images" section will stay (netboot images, hd-media
> > > ...)?
> >
> > Right, only that one stays.
>
> I have prepared a patch with this changings.
>
> @kibi:
> Since this file has
> "# This file should only be updated by a D-I release manager."
> at its top:
> do you want to commit it or do a proofreading?

Thanks for the proposal, but I'm not sure this is the best way to do it.

I think editing i386 out of english/template/debian/installer.wml (devel
and trixie lists), and adding it manually in the netboot section would
be better? (Naturally it'll show up before or after the list, but that's
really an unimportant cosmetic issue that could be fixed by having an
extra sort-arches macro if one feels strongly about it.)

Cheers,