add openSUSE Tumbleweed style btrfs + snapper + rollback support in the Debian installer

One of the really cool things with the openSUSE Installer is it lets you configure btrfs and snapper right from the installer. This results in two things:

1. Every time you install something using `zypper` it automatically takes a pre/post snapshot
2. You can boot into a snapshot right from grub and restore it

This is a pretty powerful feature.

https://github.com/david-cortes/snapper-in-debian-guide is a guide on how to do this with Debian. Once it's setup, it'll automatically take pre/post snapshots when you run `apt` and you can boot them from grub. It's great.

I am wondering if the Debian developers would consider adding this into the Debian installer so it's easier to configure/setup/enable.

I really feel this is a huge value-add ability and I think it would benefit the Debian user-base to have this available in the installer.

--
Thank you!
_Nacho