Upcoming l10n uploads

Hi,

At this stage, I don't think we're going to be changing much in our
packages, and hopefully worrying install reports shouldn't turn up…

Except for easy/low-risk bugfixes or small improvements, I expect us to
be mostly uploading packages to get the last batches of translations
included before the release.

Holger: Those uploads can happen at any time, and I'm happy to perform
a bunch of them. I see translations.txt already filled up; but I know
at least Turkish is coming. Should I wait a few hours or days before
starting those uploads?

I have yet to get back in touch with the release team to ask how they
would like us to proceed regarding RC 4 vs the full freeze. On the
kernel side, the current plan seems to be no further uploads before
the release but that could always change if some big bad bug (security
or otherwise) shows up.

Cheers,