Issues activated on the debian-installer project on salsa

Hi,

Since I haven't been able to find a reliable pad system over the last
few years, and since I don't quite like having pending issues in my head
or on local notes (only), I've followed zeha's nice suggestion, and
turned on issues on the debian-installer project. Then stashed the few
things that came up on IRC during the last few days:
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/-/issues/1

Of course, the goal isn't to replace the Debian BTS. I intend to use
these issues to keep track of todolist-oriented things, like the things
we'd like to do before 12.0, but that could be used to keep track of
fixes we'd like to get into point releases:
  https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/-/issues/2

Feel free to add points to those lists, maybe mentioning the reasoning
in comments if you feel the added points are not self-explanatory
enough.

Cheers,