Re: ppc64el porterbox replacement: plummer.d.o -> platti.d.o

Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org> (2022-10-22):
> We lost access to the Power9 machine hosted at Unicamp, which was
> hosting the ppc64el porterbox called plummer.d.o. A new porterbox
> called platti.d.o has been setup as a replacement.

D-I daily builds set up on platti, and dillon (behind d-i.debian.org)
updated accordingly to allow uploading from platti instead of plummer.

A first build should show up after the next static push.

Cheers,