Re: Status of Debian Installer Bookworm Alpha 1: 2 blockers

Hi kibi,

On 17-09-2022 01:41, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
A few questions I can think of:
  - Is that a good idea in the first place? I think so, sidestepping
    temporary issues in unstable looks like a valid usecase?

AFAIK that *is* the most common use of tpu these days (getting things into testing that are blocked from natural migration from unstable due to non-migrating packages). So if you think it works, it's fine to do so from my point of view.

Paul