Re: Status of Debian Installer Bookworm Alpha 1: 2 blockers

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2022-09-17):
> Cyril Brulebois, le sam. 17 sept. 2022 01:41:52 +0200, a ecrit:
> >   https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/-/commit/23e4451d7132e3bac7bd589747a44a776ea69834
> >
> > To get back on track with the release, I'm tempted to just revert that
> > commit right away,
>
> I have reverted it already :)
>
> Discussion is going on in the corresponding MR,
> https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/debian-installer/-/merge_requests/24

At this point, I'm not really interested in diving in each and every
build-dep to figure out what makes sense and what doesn't. A partial
revert that doesn't document what it reverts and what it doesn't…
doesn't really help I'm afraid. If anything, that's more confusing.

I'll go for a wholesale revert when I get a better idea of what we're
going to do with u-boot.

Cheers,