Possible clean-up: installer-* directories

Hi,

As you know, installer-<arch> directories accumulate d-i artifacts over
time. For stable, that's all neat and clean:

    20210731/
    20210731+deb11u5/
    current → 20210731+deb11u5

For unstable, we have… older things:

    20190118/
    20190410/
    20190623/
    20190702/
    20191129/
    20200314/
    20201202/
    20210415/
    20210606/
    20210731/
    current → 20210731

I don't think any of those makes any sense to keep around (even 20210731
is what used to be in 11.0, that's not even 20210731+deb11u5 aka. what's
in 11.5; and both are available in bullseye anyway), so I suppose all of
them could go away.

I see no urgency in getting that cleaned up though, you might want to
wait a little in case someone monitoring debian-boot@ expresses some use
case I didn't think of.

Cheers,