Re: What to do with partman-hfs?

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de> (2022-09-12):
> Thanks. FWIW, the very busy and dutiful Debian translation team has
> already translated the package into most languages. Since I don't
> expect the text to change any time so, it's safe to ignore it.
>
> I am very glad it was translated so quickly. Thanks to everyone who
> helped :-).

Speaking of which, there were a few packages mentioned on [1], and I've
just uploaded that bunch; I will likely unblock-udeb [2] and urgent them
so that they can be used in the upcoming release.

 1. https://d-i.debian.org/translations.txt
 2. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2022/09/msg00000.html

And… partman-hfs was one of them. Apparently, it's buildd-built and a
source-only upload should do the trick (that's what Holger did so far),
but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Cheers,