Debian not bootable after installing Ubuntu

Hi,

I'm emailing this list because I didn't know a more specific place to

What I Did
--------------
- I used GNOME Boxes 42 (from my Ubuntu 22.04 LTS host).
- I clicked + then Download an Operating System and chose Debian Testing.
- I believe this uses
https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/iso-dvd/debian-testing-amd64-DVD-1.iso
and
https://salsa.debian.org/libvirt-team/osinfo-db/-/blob/debian/sid/data/install-script/debian.org/debian-preseed-desktop.xml.in
- I increased the virtual disk size a bit on the confirm prompt (to like 25 GB)
- That install worked and I got a functioning Debian GNOME Testing install.

- Then I used today's daily build of Ubuntu 22.04 (pre-release) to
install Ubuntu.
- It resized the Debian partition and I had to manually tweak it just
a bit to get a big enough partition for Ubuntu alongside Debian.
- After installing Ubuntu, there was a Debian option in the grub boot
menu installed by Ubuntu.
- Debian failed to boot. I'm attaching a screenshot. It says:
error: bad shim signature.
error: you need to load the kernel first.

Maybe this is as easy as telling osinfo-db to also install a signed
kernel. Maybe the signing thing is more complicated. I'm not really
going to spend more time on this issue but I wanted to pass it along
so that someone else who is interested could try to fix it.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha