Re: Debian Installer support for Chromebooks

On 13/12/2022 22:36, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Ah, yes, you are right.
> I mixed things up here:
> those packages will come into unstable, if they are processed by ftpmaster in NEW queue.
> But they will then not migrate to testing automatically.
> For that, a source-only upload is needed.
>
> Ok, so we have some time here...

So if I understand it right, things will go mostly in this flow:

- depthcharge-tools-installer and partman-cross pass NEW review
- Holger uploads version 2 for both, with note for translators (Thanks!)
- No translation work is done for the two packages for now
- Bookworm releases
- The templates' original texts get reviewed for English
- The packages are integrated to d-i l10n workflow
- Translators start working on the packages for Trixie within d-i

FWIW, the packages show up on https://ftp-master.debian.org/dm.txt