Translations update for debian installer

Hi,

I am the original translator of debian installer interface into Kazakh language.

Recently I tested the netinst CD and noticed that translations need to
be updated.

I have downloaded the required PO files from
https://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/ and started working on them.

For certain reasons I prefer not to work on Hosted Weblate instance.

Where can I submit updated Kazakh translations once they are completed?

If filing a bug is needed, please suggest the component for which the
bug needs to be assigned.

Thanks,