No Advanced Options item in the list / No expert Mode available

Hallo,

For previous versions of the installer, I have always had the options referred to here:

With Bullseye, either https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/ or https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/current-live/, I do not.

This would not be a problem if these instructions (https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/amd64/ch06s01.html.en) included a clue as to WHERE to use the expert command.

If your hardware requires you to pass options to kernel modules as they are installed, you will need to start the installer in expert mode. This can be done by either using the expert command to start the installer or by adding the boot argument priority=low. Expert mode gives you full control over debian-installer

#debian-install --expert did not do it...

Mailing List etiquette prevents me from adding a screenshot, but I can if it will help explain the issue.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Simon