debian-installer FTBFS after openssl transition

Hi!

I have observed debian-installer on some architectures such m68k, powerpc and sparc64
after the openssl transition. The issue does not affect all architectures, ia64, hppa
and ppc64 are not affected, for example.

The failure looks like this:

Building dependency tree... Done
  libcrypto3-udeb:powerpc Depends on libatomic1:powerpc < none @un H > can't be satisfied!
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libcrypto3-udeb : Depends: libatomic1 but it is not installable

Anyone have any suggestion what could be the problem? Since another version of the openssl
package was just uploaded, I don't think we need another binNMU here.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz
: :' :  Debian Developer