Re: Skipping disk erase on Debian text-based installation (fwd)

Hi, I think that some type of message should be written in the installer that is used with speech telling the user that if you don't need to wipe the disk like if it is already encrypted then you can press control and c to abort the process so that the message is clear and so that it is known to the user that they don't have to wait until the entire wiping process is completed if they don't want to.  Nick Gawronski