Debian CD

Hi team,

I’m trying to install Debian/Linux after a large amount of effort replacing drives and fans etc. I configured the raid with no problems using the raid card.

When it comes to installing from usb it boots into the section of what you want to install Debian 11.2 official, enter to boot tab for options.

This is where it gets stuck, and try’s to reboot every 15 seconds to so. Cd won’t boot so apart from setting up a bootstrapping from the network.

It’s a RP4300 G3

Mike Hosken
Sent via my iPhone