Re: installation-guide_20220129_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> wrote (Sun, 30 Jan 2022 12:04:49 +0100):
> Holger Wansing, le dim. 30 janv. 2022 11:59:18 +0100, a ecrit:
> > What's needs to happen now?
> >
> > I cannot do that for installation-guide anyway, but just for learning:
> > - Upload
> > 	- Uploading to which distribution is controlled by the entry in the
> > 	  first line of debian/changelog, right?
> > 	  What needs to be used there? "bullseye" - "stable" - ... - ?
>
> IIRC it's a normal stable-proposed-update, so that'd be bullseye.
>
> > - Anything else needed?
>
> I guess the scripts for the website will automatically get the version
> from bullseye, but TBH I don't remember :)

You are right, it's like that now.
(I have refactored the script for the website, to deal with different manual
versions for stable, unstable/testing and oldstable some time ago.)

> > - Are there any restrictions for such procedere, like: only DDs with full
> >   upload rights can do that?
> >   Or could I do that for tasksel for example? Remember, I'm only DM, with
> >   upload rights for some selected packages (d-i related).
>
> IIRC DM can upload proposed-updates for their packages too.

Ok, I will give it a try for tasksel then ;-)

Thanks for your help.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076