Re: How to get preseed to ASK me for hostname + strange partitioning behaviour

Ok, now it looks like this:

# Any hostname and domain names assigned from dhcp take precedence over
# values set here. However, setting the values still prevents the questions
# from being shown, even if values come from dhcp.
d-i netcfg/get_hostname string unassigned-hostname
d-i netcfg/get_domain string unassigned-domain
d-i netcfg/get_hostname seen false
d-i netcfg/get_domain seen false

# If you want to force a hostname, regardless of what either the DHCP
# server returns or what the reverse DNS entry for the IP is, uncomment
# and adjust the following line.
#d-i netcfg/hostname string somehost
#d-i netcfg/hostname seen false

# Disable that annoying WEP key dialog.
#d-i netcfg/wireless_wep string
# The wacky dhcp hostname that some ISPs use as a password of sorts.
d-i netcfg/dhcp_hostname string debian
d-i netcfg/get_hostname seen false
d-i netcfg/get_domain seen false

But still - it goes directly to the partitioning after choosing keyboard layout, without any hostname question.