Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Hi all again,

On 07-06-2021 23:08, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On Mon, 2021-06-07 at 20:38 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
>> Nevermind 10 July. Steve, you can stop contemplating about it. We'll
>> go for 24 July as the *tentative* release date.
>
> Unfortunately I've just discovered that I was given the wrong date for
> a family event, so I'm actually going to be AFK for most of the 24th.
> :-(
>
> Apologies for sticking a slight spanner in the works at this stage.

Those things happen. It's the price we pay for our bus factors (which we
should fix/are fixing).

So, if I did all the booking right (including updates from IRC) we now have:

26 June
  [Ansgar (ftp), Sebastian (release), Adam (release)]
3 July
  [Ansgar (ftp), Paul (release), Adam (release)]
10 July
  [Steve + Andy (CD), Paul (release), Adam (release), Graham (release)]
17 July
  [Steve (CD), press, Ansgar (ftp), Paul (release)]
24 July
  [Steve (CD), press, Ansgar (ftp), Sebastian (release),
   Graham (release)]
31 July
  [Steve (CD), press, Ansgar (ftp), Sebastian (release), Adam (release)]
7 August
  [Steve (CD), press, Ansgar (ftp), Sebastian (release), Adam (release)]
14 August
  [Steve (CD), press, Ansgar (ftp), Sebastian (release), Adam (release)]

The first available date is 31 July, so let's shift all my dates another
week.
17 July: Hard Freeze & confirmation of the release date
31 July: ** tentative ** release date

Paul