Re: How does the debian development team build Root Filesystems with Desktop UI Support?

On 06/02/2021 01:37 AM, Geert Stappers wrote:
On Wed, Jun 02, 2021 at 02:58:23PM +0900, Yuichi Tsujiwaki wrote:
Hi, how does the debian development team create rootfs with a GUI?

AFAIK  not

If you're using multistrap, could you please tell me where the config file
is?
I'm looking for a procedure to create a minimal Debian OS Root Filesystems
with Desktop UI.

Do known there is in Debian the package `debos`

    debos is a tool to make creation of various Debian based OS "images"
    simpler. While most other tools focus on specific use-case, debos is
    more meant as a toolchain to make comon actions trivial while providing
    enough rope to do whatever tweaking that might be required behind
    the scenes.