Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Hi Cyril

On 2021/04/23 22:30, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> No, I don't have any amdgpu hardware at the moment; but yes, I have
> leader@'s checklist handy for when I can allocate some time to plan for
> this.

I suggest getting a standalone card and laptop (there are some really
cheap ones with amd GPUs available) as soon as you have a chance and get
reimbursement for it.

I'm trusting the release team to block until d-i is ready, from what I
understand the date that they're trying to find in May is just a
tentative date. Would it also make sense to keep another tentative date
for June as a back-up? (I'm thinking that it might make it easier to
plan now than to scramble again in May, but if you feel different then
that's fine too).

-Jonathan