Re: Speed up installation: activate eatmydata-udeb by default and include eatmydata package in /pool

john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> writes:

> Please send through the list, so other can react to your answer/feedback.

That mail was intended to be sent to the list, but I upgraded notmuch
recently and seem to have had it revert to it's default keybindings.

Sorry about that.

However, you should be cautious about forwarding mails sent privately.
It might be that someone else would feel that you'd somehow infringed
their privacy, so it's better to reply privately and let the sender
resend their mail (that also keeps the threads in better shape, so I'll
send the mail again so it's from me if people want to reply)

Cheers, Phil.