Re: instructions for building the non-free debian installation images with the latest gtk network installation for testing the latest espeakup changes

Hi, I have uncommented that setting and so if I were interested in building the latest CD image with non-free firmware and having this image after about 4 seconds automatically launch the talking installer what files would I change?  I am also interested in after the installer starts having it automatically set debconf priority to low and put me at the main menu is this possible? Nick Gawronski