Re: os-prober | os-probes: probe microsoft OS on arm64 (!7)

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 06:06:21PM +0000, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021 schrieb Shawn Guo:
> >

> > Shawn Guo commented:
> >

> > @holgerw Any comments? We really need the change to get installer be able to probe Windows on arm64 laptops.
>
> I see these machines are a growing target...
>
> Me personally, I am lacking the skills to judge on these changings,
> unfortenately.
>
> Could someone review this MR, please?

https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/os-prober/-/merge_requests/7

It only adds stuff, unlikely it will break existing stuff.

> Are there any objections against merging?

No objection from me. And I even encourage the merge because it makes
it possible to get Libre software on more systems.

Regards
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse