Re: remove email from message body

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 03:45:23PM +0200, nikos_k@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi,
>

> When I reported an issue many years ago I also added my email by mistake. If
> you could please remove it
>
> from the message that would be good.

Hi Nikos,

Sorry - there's no straightforward way to remove emails from the Debian lists.
The lists are archived, others copy them, Google probably has a cache.

The more you try to do this, the worse the problem becomes - it's the
Streisand effect - and your mail requesting this has added to it.

With apologies - but in this instance, it's beyond the ability of the Debian
project to do this even if we wished to.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy C