Re: 11.2 planning

On 23/11/2021 20:18, Steve McIntyre wrote:
Hey Adam!

On Tue, Nov 23, 2021 at 08:12:11PM +0000, Adam Barratt wrote:

It's (a little past) time that we organised the next point release. As
an "every other" release, this time will only be for stable.

Any of the first three weekends of December would work for me, although
the 4th is my least preferred as it means freezing over the coming
weekend and I'm not sure if I'll have time to do a fair job of dealing
with things before that.

tl;dr, suggested dates:

December 4th [least preferable for me]
December 11th
December 18th

4th December is a no-go for me, but the 11th and 18th look OK.

Likewise 11th & 18th December are good for us (can't do 4th either)

/Andy & Isy