Re: debian-installer for mac

Hello,

Le 23/10/2021 à 01:34, westlake a écrit :
hello d-i team members, i noticed there is probably an area for improvement regarding getting bullseye to boot correctly on a mac. (mac-mini 2012 in my case --- which has intel x86)

I discovered where the problem was for my particular case and the fix was relatively simple.

Basically all I did was take one of the official bullseye installer iso's and gave it a GPT-header.

Which ISO image ? AFAICS,

debian-11.1.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso
debian-11.1.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso
debian-11.1.0-amd64-netinst.iso
debian-11.1.0-i386-DVD-1.iso
debian-11.1.0-i386-netinst.iso

already have a GPT header and an EFI system partition. Only

debian-mac-11.1.0-amd64-netinst.iso
debian-mac-11.1.0-i386-netinst.iso

do not have either.