Limiting daily builds retention from 30 days to 15 days?

Hi,

Until now, https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/ has been holding 30 days
worth of daily builds for all architectures, which needs almost 100G.

This could be kept as is if that's desired (DSA would need to allocate a
little more space to some hosts to make monitoring happy).

But seeing how we managed to ship big regressions (remember cdebconf vs.
gtk…) for months without noticing, I'm wondering whether 15 days
wouldn't be sufficient anyway… Worst case, interested users could build
any older d-i using snapshot.debian.org (see SNAPSHOT_TS), against the
distribution of their choosing.

What do you think?

Cheers,