Re: debian:stable docker image points wrong path for security updates

On Sun, 15 Aug 2021 at 00:17, Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp> wrote:
>  It is because debian:stable docker image's setting: it is still
>  old style "stable/updates", instead of "stable-security" for security
>  updates(*).
> [snip]
>  Do you know When it will update to bullseye?

I'll be working on an updated build first thing tomorrow morning.

(What I would suggest in the meantime and even generally is using
either "buster" or "bullseye" explicitly instead of the "stable"
square wheel, as both tags should still be functioning properly.)

♥,
- Tianon
  4096R / B42F 6819 007F 00F8 8E36  4FD4 036A 9C25 BF35 7DD4