commit 13997c93e86d59b4c22cc0f254c9ca95b78f35a0
Author: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Date:   Sun Jun 27 22:41:58 2021 +0100

    Bump Linux kernel ABI to 5.10.0-8

Can we work on automating this a little bit further on a way that new kernels get released in sync with new builds of debian-installer?
Last kernel migrated to testing on July 23

We need either (or both) of:

* Keep old kernel modules on repositories until new debian-installer gets build and distributed, so we can keep installing using netinst.
* Get some automation that a new kernel triggers a build and distribution of newer netboot images, so the requirement for the former tends to zero.

Don't know if this issue needs to be resolved by this team or no

Please, keep in mind I'm not on this list, so please CC me

Thanks, a lot!

--
Carlos R. Pasqualini