[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#988830: [pre-approval] unblock e2fsprogs

Hi Paul,

Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> (2021-06-17):
> On 20-05-2021 17:55, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > If that's fine for the release team, I'd be happy to have the package in
> > unstable so that can be tested via daily builds of the installer (they
> > pull udebs from unstable). I'm not sure how much testing those daily
> > builds get from people running arm* systems, but it would be better to
> > have the fix at least exposed to some testing than just ponder looking
> > at the source debdiff (I know alignment issues are not my forte…).
> I'm following up on two bugs reported against the version in unstable,
> but assuming they're no regressions, how long do you want us to wait
> until unblocking it?

I think at the time I was slightly concerned regarding RC 2 we wanted to
get out “soonish”. Letting it in now should be fine, thanks.

Cyril Brulebois (kibi@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>
D-I release manager -- Release team member -- Freelance Consultant

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: