Re: Including partman-hfs to the team's git project

Hi,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote (Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:35:32 +0200):
> I don't think having an extra repository would be an issue.
>
> Some care might be required to make sure we don't burden translators
> with a somewhat special component, but AFAIR that shouldn't happen until
> the package is (possibly) added to the list of packages that require
> translations. Holger would likely know better.

We have ../packages/po/packages_list for this.
As long as we don't include the new package there, translators don't it.

So no objections from that side.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076