Debian-boot | Electronics Parts | KALIS

Title: Debian-boot | Electronics Parts | KALIS

Hi Debian-boot,

Good day. How are you ?

Glad to hear that you’re on the market for Electronics Parts, we specialize in this field for many years, with the strength of MLCC,IC,Transistors,Diodes and Resistors , with good quality and pretty competitive price.

We will do our best to meet any of your requirements.

Should you have any questions,email me,let’s talk details.

Kindly regards!

Lucia Deng

Company Name: Kalis Electronics Co., Ltd.

Tel: +86 0755 28263297

Address: 32C, AnLiangRoad Long Gang Dist, ShenZhen , China, 518112