Re: Manually add firmware (or other) packages for installation?

Justin B Rye wrote:
> So we could add some extra hint about this in the intro:
>
>                                                             This
>     may already have been dealt with, but if the installer does not include
>     non-free firmware packages, or could not detect the need for them, it
>     may be necessary to fetch them manually at this stage.

On second thoughts, s/fetch/add/, since they *could* be on the
installer, just not detected-as-needed.  So

   Modern hardware (especially graphics cards or network devices) often needs
   to have nonfree firmware installed in order to be (fully) functional. This
   may already have been dealt with, but if the installer does not include
   non-free firmware packages, or could not detect the need for them, it may
   be necessary to add them manually at this stage.
   .
   If you know your hardware requires this, and you have enabled "non-free"
   package sources, you can list firmware packages here to have them installed.
   For AMD/ATI graphics cards you might want to install "firmware-amd-graphics";
   for Intel or Nvidia, "firmware-misc-nonfree".
   .
   Please note, that you can also use this dialog for installation of any other
   additional packages you want to have installed, not just firmware. Package
   names need to be space-separated.
   .
   If you don't know what to enter, just leave it blank to not install any
   additional packages.