Color choices for the installer

Hi Everyone,

I think the installer's choice of red for the background color can be
improved. Red is a color associated with anger and aggression. Red as
an accent would probably be OK, but the installer uses a wall of red.

There's no need to increase anger and aggression when working with an
installer. I know of a couple of companies that changed their colors
to avoid red to reduce stress and anxiety in its customers. For
example, USAir.

Blue is usually a safe color. It is favored by most people. It is
associated with calm, serenity, stability and reliability. There are
other colors available if you are not a fan of blue.

Also see https://www.verywellmind.com/color-psychology-2795824,
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-color-psychology-of-blue-2795815,
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-color-psychology-of-red-2795821.

Jeff