Installing firmware and ISO images on CD/DVD

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to install the additional firmware required for PowerPC. It
is briefly discussed at
https://www.debian.org/releases/jessie/amd64/ch06s04.html.en.

The problem I am having is, PowerMac's don't have an eject button. I
can't eject the installer to add the firmware CD from
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/archive/8.10.0+nonfree/powerpc/iso-cd/.
I tried to use a USB stick but the firmware was not found. (I don't
even think the USB bus was scanned - the led on the usb stick did not
blink).

I think the installer should be modified in two places to support an
eject operation. The first place is the "Missing firmware" screen. The
second place is the "Configure Apt" screen.

Jeff