bump - checking per status of debootsrap patch #640992

Hello Debian Installer Team,

I'm checking per the status or questions regarding my debootstrap patch that
provides apt proxy support (#640992).

The patch should apply cleanly to current salsa git head, and has been working
well in my test environment for several weeks now.

Of course I recognize we're balancing multiple fronts, and I'm also open to
constructive feedback if I should alter the patch.  I'm not currently
subscribed to this email list, but I am regularly on IRC (oftc).

regards,
donfede