Naming convention for udebs: -udeb/-installer suffix

It's going to take a while for me to figure out how to incorporate it into the
installer for Bookworm, but just because it's otherwise ready I'm thinking of
doing an upload of firmware-ath9k-htc adding a udeb.

I've seen in some places the docs mention adding a -udeb suffix, but other
places the udeb package name being the same as the regular package. Does it
matter?

In this case the packages will provide the same core files and will not be co-
installable.