Re: partman-partitioning: Include ntfs-3g-udeb on arm64

Hey Shawn,

Shawn Guo wrote:

>Excuse me for not knowing how to contribute patch, as I'm new to d-i
>community.  But I would propose the following small change on
>partman-partitioning.  It adds ntfs-3g-udeb for arm64 architecture, so
>that the installer can resize Windows NTFS partition to free up disk
>space for Debian.  It's been tested on Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop which is
>powered by Snapdragon 850 (arm64).
>
>Let me know if you have any comment on the change.  Thanks!

Cool, I've just added your change in git now so it'll be included in
the next upload of partman-partitioning. Thanks!

If you have more changes you'd like to make, it might be easiest if
you sign up for an account at salsa.debian.org (Debian's gitlab
instance) then you can fork packages there and send us MRs.

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane